Pasadena Beautiful was founded in 1960 to plant street trees
to enhance the beauty of Pasadena. One of our primary goals continues to be the selection, purchase and planting of street trees. Following the City’s Master Street Tree guidelines, a very dedicated Pasadena Beautiful volunteer, Emina Darakjy hand selects each tree for a specific site. Supervised planting and maintenance by trained professionals ensure a healthy tree canopy for our city.
The beautiful green tree canopies in Pasadena are in small part
an example of our efforts over the last 60 years making it a
special place to live, work and raise a family.
- Arbor Day 2019
- City of Pasadena: 2018 State of the Urban Forest
- In The News: Our trees are worth the investment to keep them
- Our Urban Forest
- Mayor’s Tree Dedication
- Recently Planted Trees
- Trees Archive
Enhancing the beauty in Pasadena and planting trees was the reason Pasadena Beautiful Foundation (PBF) was founded in 1960. One of our primary goals is to continue to purchase and plant trees around Pasadena when required. PBF has a 60-year history of working with the City of Pasadena to plant trees and protect our urban forest.
In the News
- In The News: Seeing Green (July/August 2019)
- In The News: The Undervalued Trees of LA
- In The News: Residents Honored at Golden Arrow Ceremony (May 30, 2019)
- In The News: Hefty cost for moving trees on protected land (May 10,2019)
- In The News: New Trees Planted for Arbor Day (April 6, 2017)
- In The News: Our trees are worth the investment to keep them (Fall 2016)
- In The News: Transition Pasadena will fix it up for you
Incense Cedar across Holly St; Downed Pines in Victory Park; A giant trunk of a toppled Pine on Mountain Ave by Hill St; The devastation was so big this little neighbor came to help.
Tree Request Form for Homeowners:
Street tree requests for work should be directed to the 311 call center or (626) 744-3846
Any questions or inquiries regarding urban forest, please call or email:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (626) 744-3846